Our Tuscan Villa Rental
The San Gimignano, Tuscany villa lies on the hillside, only 3 km from San Gimignano. It is perfectly situated in the midst of the splendid Tuscan countryside, surrounded by olive groves and vineyards used in the production of the finest quality oil, and Vernaccia, the white wine praised by Tuscan wine critics.
The famous medieval town of San Gimignano is a symbol and treasure of Tuscany, safeguarded and protected by Unesco for its art, history and culture. The other major Tuscan historical tourist zones are all nearby: Florence 40 km, Siena 30 km, Arezzo 90 km, Volterra 30 km, Pisa and Pistoia 90 km, Lucca 100 km, the Chianti region 30 km and the Tyrrhenian sea 90 km away.
The region has great culinary tradition and everywhere you go you can enjoy the wonderful dishes of Tuscan cuisine, accompanied by the fine wines. Sport and nature enthusiasts may take excursions on foot, on horseback or on mountain bike and wander through woods and vineyards, ruins of old churches, castles and lovely old farm buildings. Golf Club (18 holes) is 12 km away, tennis-courts and horse-riding are 4 km away.
The Villa Apartments
The 14th Century Villa was fully restored in 1999 respecting the different architectural and historical periods in which it was built, highlighting the elements and design that go back even as far as the Middle Ages. See Gallery.
The accommodation is divided into individually designed 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments of different styles and sizes to better satisfy the needs of guests.
All apartments are equipped with the following: heating/air conditioning, kitchen with microwave/grill and freezer, dishwasher (in the larger apartments), cable TV, telephone. Some have a fireplace and all are furnished to recreate that typical Tuscan atmosphere that is characterized by the style and taste that have always distinguished this region.
There is a fully equipped laundry for guest use. Upon request, but not included in the price: cots, baby sitting and mountain bike hire. The Villa is surrounded by a large park with secular Cypress trees where the guests may stroll through vast green areas abounding with plants, colourful flowerings and typical scents. To further relax in the peaceful Tuscan countryside, guests may also enjoy relaxing by the large swimming-pool (16x8m) with magical views across the nearby hills.
Apartment Weekly Rates
|Apartment Type||Pricing From|
Apartments 6, 7, 9
Apartments 8, 10
- All Taxes (IVA 10%)
- Use of the Swimming Pool opened from April 25 to October 26
- Electricity, gas, water
- Independent air conditioning: available from June 8 to September 7
- Central Heating: available only till April 27 and week October 26 - November 2
- Weekly change of towels and linen
- Final cleaning
- Free Wifi connection
Rates do not include:
- Laundry (Washing machine and dryer)
Extras Upon Request:
- Breakfast basket: everything you need to prepare a simple italian breakfast! Ask for more details.
- Baby Cot - 30,00 euro Per Week
- Small bath towel - 1,00 euro
- Medium bath towel - 2,00 euro
- Large bath towel - 3,00 euro
- Bath -math - 2,00 euro
- Single bed linen - 7,00 euro
- Large bed linen - 9,00 euro
- Swimming-pool towel hire - 6,00 euro
- Additional cleaning: 2 room apartment: 45,00 euro - 3 room apartment: 55,00 euro - 4 room apartment: 60,00 euro